Welcome to The Blue Cottage
Early learning centre
- We care for children from birth to 6 years – Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm. We are only closed for the statutory holidays.
- The Blue Cottage is owner operated by me, Jo. I am around every day to help and support the families, staff and children in whatever way I can. Having the owner present adds that extra level of care and attention to your child and their experiences with us.
- We have spent a lot of time and care creating a home away from home environment using ‘real’ furniture and adding our own touch of love by upcycling pieces and sewing our own textiles.
- Parenting is challenging enough so we want your experience at The Blue Cottage to be as stress free as possible. We provide everything that your child will need from food and nappies to hats and clean clothes.
- The Blue Cottage prides itself on having more staff and great ratios. That means that there are more opportunities for quality learning moments and heaps more cuddles.
- We are environmentally aware! From using worm farms and recycling through to using cloth nappies and being plastic bag free.
- We are purpose built so the Cottage is perfectly designed to cater for the needs of your children.